The 21-Day Financial Fast
The 21-Day Financial Fast: Your Path to Financial Peace and Freedom
In The 21-Day Financial Fast, award-winning writer and The Washington Post columnist Michelle Singletary proposes a field-tested financial challenge. For twenty-one days, participants will put away their credit cards and buy only the barest essentials. With Michelle’s guidance during this three-week financial fast, you will discover how to:
· Break bad spending habits
· Plot a course to become debt-free with the Debt Dash Plan
· Avoid the temptation of overspending for college
· Learn how to prepare elderly relatives and yourself for future long-term care expenses
· Be prepared for any contingency with a Life Happens Fund
· Stop worrying about money and find the priceless power of financial peace
As you discover practical ways to achieve financial freedom, you’ll experience what it truly means to live a life of financial peace and prosperity.
Thousands of individuals have participated in the fast and as a result have gotten out of debt and become better managers of their money and finances. The 21-Day Financial Fast is great for earners at any income-level or stage of life, whether you are living paycheck-to-paycheck or just trying to make smarter financial choices.